Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Konami Confirms New Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Details

Sponsored Links
    Today Konami producer David Cox has revealed some new details regarding the upcoming PlayStation 3 and XBox 360 action-adventure title, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow on the game's official [Register or Login to view links].

To quote: The producer confirms that the game includes different varieties in the environment, including "Refectory, Clock tower, Library."

David Cox also revealed that, although the soundtrack is original, a few classic Castlevania tunes will be "interwoven into it here and there."

Finally, a teaser picture of what seems to be a Slorgra enemy (which has appeared in previous titles) was posted (below).

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow will be released later this year for the PlayStation 3 entertainment system and XBox 360 console.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    It looks very cool, can't wait for it, 'cause I'm a big fan of the series. Any infos on the release date?

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    i think i will buy this game! it looks amazing!!

Finally the real first 3D Castlevania that looks very potential.

The other 3D castlevania´s from SNES up to know haved not the potential to measure with here predecessor the 2D side scrolling cult.

Awesome! I liked all the original ones on NES, and the ones on NDS. I can't wait to try this one.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News