Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Konami Confirms New Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Details

Sponsored Links
    Today Konami producer David Cox has revealed some new details regarding the upcoming PlayStation 3 and XBox 360 action-adventure title, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow on the game's official [Register or Login to view links].

To quote: The producer confirms that the game includes different varieties in the environment, including "Refectory, Clock tower, Library."

David Cox also revealed that, although the soundtrack is original, a few classic Castlevania tunes will be "interwoven into it here and there."

Finally, a teaser picture of what seems to be a Slorgra enemy (which has appeared in previous titles) was posted (below).

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow will be released later this year for the PlayStation 3 entertainment system and XBox 360 console.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    It looks very cool, can't wait for it, 'cause I'm a big fan of the series. Any infos on the release date?

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    i think i will buy this game! it looks amazing!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Finally the real first 3D Castlevania that looks very potential.

The other 3D castlevanias from SNES up to know haved not the potential to measure with here predecessor the 2D side scrolling cult.

Awesome! I liked all the original ones on NES, and the ones on NDS. I can't wait to try this one.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News