Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Big Grin Killzone 3 Media Launch Party

Sponsored Links
    Just wanted to share with you guys. Just came back from Killzone 3's Media Launch party in Dubai. It was pretty EPIC. We were were first dressed up as ISA recruits and were launched into a paintball match with Helghans.

Then we were treated to some 5 star food. After that we played some good old Killzone 3 with PS Move Sharpshooter accessory. After that, there was a treasure hunt for the Helghast Edition of the game. Then, everyone was given a copy of Killzone 3.

More Images: [Register or Login to view links]
    FaceBook Album: [Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

KZ3_1.jpg   KZ3_2.jpg   KZ3_6.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thats nice buddy ! I hope you don't say, you have the game already 1 week ago. And hey, the servers for Killzone 3 retail are now up, or you got an network error while connecting to the server ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nope. I can play online just fine. I did get the game 1 week back though. They even gave us a brief lecture on the damage caused due to jailbreaking!

Thats cool, don't think the game lost much money due the jailbreaking, the online gaming experience should be worth the money to buy it. Maybe we see us at the Killzone on launch date 24.2.

Btw. the document you got with the "TOP SECRET" stamp on it, is about jailbreaking or a license that you don't copy the game ?

Hahah. No no. It's just for show, as I said we went to a training camp where they launched us in a paintball match vs the Helghans. That top secret document contains the map! :P

Thats awesome. I play a lot of paintball (on a division 4 team) so I find it interesting that they would set up a scenario game like that. Very neat!

That was killer man, hope you enjoyed it! What did they say about the damages of the jailbreak?

Yeah. The party was great. And about the jailbreak, you know the usual.

severusx yeah it WAS awesome. But even more interesting than the actual game was the pre briefing.

They had bought all these Helghan and Vetka maps and real helicopters and stuff so we could feel like we were in a warzone!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News