Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

JustInCaseGames Arrives, Offers Video Game Cases and Manuals!

Sponsored Links
    A few months ago Forum member tripellex posted a debate on what to do with a plethora of video game cases he acquired, and today he has unveiled [Register or Login to view links]!

Here is what he has to say about his new Web site, to quote:

I'd like to invite all of you to join us at Just In Case, the Web's premiere place for original, factory replacement game cases and manuals! We carry original, OEM cases and manuals for PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox/Xbox 360, GameCube game, and more!

Our prices are extremely competitive, and far below sellers on eBay and other auction sites. Our server is SSL-enabled for your safety and security, and we utilize both PayPal and Google Checkout for fast, friendly checkout!

If you have ever lost or broken a case and need a replacement for a specific game, come visit us! As a special bonus, the first 100 PS3 News members who purchase any of our cases can use the code PS3NEWS10 and receive 25% off their first purchase of $5 or more (limit 1 per customer).

We also offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $20! Visit us today!

JustInCaseGames Arrives, Offers Video Game Cases and Manuals!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sounds like a scam! Oh wait... that's my site... nevermind :-D

Use the coupon code PS3NEWS10 for 25% off your first order. Also, if you have empty cases, I will be offering a trade-in system for store credit soon. PS2 cases are being added right now, so keep checking back!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Interesting! I just checked the site out! Setup nicely and looks great! This is a great option to see!

Well this is rather nice. As soon as we can play PS3 backup discs i think i'll need some fancy cases and manuals to go with them.

Hey....

How much cost to send some games in finland?

Awesome site dude, good job

The only game I need a case for is Burnout: Revenge, but it's $4 :s A bit overpriced imo, seeing as the game goes for like $20 new =/

I think this is a really good idea, shows great initiative!
    And I think a good target audience would be collectors who have slight damage on the case or a missing manual to an otherwise perfect condition game

Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    Awesome site dude, good job

The only game I need a case for is Burnout: Revenge, but it's $4 :s A bit overpriced imo, seeing as the game goes for like $20 new =/
    I marked it down to 2.99 for ya, Chomps. With the discount code and shipping, it should be less than $5.

Quote Originally Posted by tripellex View Post
    I marked it down to 2.99 for ya, Chomps. With the discount code and shipping, it should be less than $5.
    congrats on the site. but sadly you dont have cases for the games i have

wipeout Fury
    Vancouver 2010
    HotShots golf world tour (everbodys golf world tour) in the uk

all of which are "promo" disks.

hope you have them soon.

Very nice Tripellex this is actualy going to help me have real cases for some of those games i bought when hollywood video went out of buisness....

+rep for this tripellex i'm sure once news of your site gets around you will be out of stock on a lot of cases(seen you do have the DLC vouchers that come with the cases verry nice addition)

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News