- KeyDB and Log to Notepad fixed for windows 7 and foreign languages
- Extra check added, Drive Serial is compared to Target f/w a mismatch will cause a warning... Just in case user were to hook up a new lite-on and forget to do DVDkey32
- Disable related windows drive letters on Intro Windows interfers with read-back verify as it thinks drive is still present after into. This occured primarily with benq running ix > 1.41. The half tray unlock also give windows drive letter. On intro, drive list is refreshed, scanned for the drive on the current port and disabled if found..
Lite-On 83850c Support
- ix 1.6 83850 support added (cross spoofing of ix revs NOT supported)
- conversion of [barcode].bin.key to dummy.bin
- Autoload dummy, auto-load ix, spoof ix
- extract of [barcode].bin