Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

iPhone 4 Jailbreak with JailbreakMe 2.0 Arrives!

Sponsored Links
    Finally all of us iPhone 4 users now have a way to get Cydia back as the iPhone 4 Jailbreak with JailbreakMe 2.0 has arrived- Horray!

To quote: The anticipated iPhone 4 jailbreak has been released as JailbreakMe 2.0. The wait is finally over and iPhone 4 can be jailbroken on iOS 4.0 or iOS 4.0.1.

JailbreakMe is actually all in one solution for iPhone 4 3GS 3GS and iPod Touch 3G 2G along with iPad. Any iPhone on 4.0 or 4.0.1 iOS can be jailbroken using JailbreakMe 2.0. Any iPod Touch 4.0 can be jailbroken untethered irrespective of MC Models while iPad 3.2.1 jailbreak is also possible.

Caution: It is recommended to synchronize and backup your data using iTunes before employing JailbreakMe 2.0. After you have successfully executed JailbreakMe 2.0, you should save SHSH Blobs to avoid future loss in case you update to a new firmware.

The following tutorial will aid you to carry out iPhone 4 Jailbreak with JailbreakMe 2.0:

Function 1: There are two possible firmware that are installed on iPhone 4 either iOS4 or iOS 4.0.1. JailbreakMe 2.0s both iOS4 and iOS 4.0.1.

Function 2: Visit JailbreakMe.com on your iPhone 4.

Function 3: Follow the instructions on website for iPhone 4 Jailbreak.

Function 4: Let JailbreakMe 2.0 do the assigned duty and wait till it flaunts a message of Success.

Function 5: Gosh! You have a jailbroken iPhone 4 running on iOS4 or iOS 4.0.1.

For Unlockers: Bear in mind that JailbreakMe 2.0 is not an unlock for iPhone 4 rather it is iPhone 4 Jailbreak. To unlock iPhone 4 on 4.0 or 4.0.1 iOS, ultrasn0w 0.94 will be out.

Downloads: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

If you are a 3GS user, you can follow the guide [Register or Login to view links] while iPod Touch users should abide by this [Register or Login to view links]. Besides, the guide [Register or Login to view links] is also up.

iPhone 4 Jailbreak with JailbreakMe 2.0 Arrives!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for submitting this KRaZE and +Rep. Not owning an iPhone (or actually any cell phone at all) I don't keep up on this news much, but it's cool to hear iPhone 4 owners will be able to jailbreak their phones now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Confirmed works, i was on 3.1.2 3gs blackra1n, updated to 4.0.1, then did the jailbreakme, works like a charm.

just for the skeptics out there

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Thanks for submitting this KRaZE and +Rep. Not owning an iPhone (or actually any cell phone at all) I don't keep up on this news much, but it's cool to hear iPhone 4 owners will be able to unlock their phones now.
    I don't own a cell phone either. Don't want or need one.

Here's a tip for some of you having problems getting it to work (stays on the background doing nothing after using the jailbreak slider)
    • switch to a new page and delete the tab with jailbreakme
    • go into settings, safari section and delete your cache.
    • go back to jailbreakme and slide the jailbreak slider again.

It SHOULD work now.

I did it last night and I must say. I missed you TomTom!

Banned User
    After you have successfully executed JailbreakMe 2.0, you should save SHSH Blobs to avoid future loss in case you update to a new firmware.

How do we do this?

Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    After you have successfully executed JailbreakMe 2.0, you should save SHSH Blobs to avoid future loss in case you update to a new firmware.

How do we do this?
    Cydia will have an option to do this. Happy Jailbreaking people!

Banned User
    Is that the option at the end, or is it elsewhere?, i would really feel better if i had a hard copy

PS Works Iphone 4 FW 4.01

Guys i cant send or receive txt any more?

Ok i tried to check my cellular data option and the menu on the phone is completely missing??? help
    Last edited by IHM; 08-04-2010 at 03:55 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iphone 4 on 4.01 done and working 100%

8)

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News