Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 778 of 778 FirstFirst ... 278678728768776777778
Results 7,771 to 7,777 of 7777

Sponsored Links

New Guy

Sponsored Links
    My name is Drew. Anyone know where to get OFW 1.97?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello, the PS3 FW updates are archived here.. although I don't believe there is a 1.97 version available: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=8

Sponsored Links

Hi peeps...

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys...

New to the idea of modding/hackin/jailbreaking ps3.... Never even thought to look into it untill I started looking in to playing region 1 blurays and dvds...

Just wondering the best way to go to get the most out of my ps3 as I've seen custom firmwares, weird little usb sticks, jailbreaking... Tbh it's all a little confusing!

I have a ps3 slim running the 4.55 firmware.... Not really bothered about playing back ups... (more into pc gaming these days! Was never a cod fan either! ) I would however, like to run emulators on it... I'm sure I saw that was possible... Also wondering if these emulators would play ps2 games? But I'd also like to be able to play other region dvds and blurays... Might also be good to get some better movie file support too...

I would be grateful if anyone could show me where to start!

Ta peeps

Read here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/announ...tml#post469233

For you most likely pay some one like racer0018 to downgrade your ps3 first.

Then you can install emulators and play games like SNES, NES, GBA etc

Programs like multiman/showtime will allow you to play other region dvd and bluray. Most Bluray backups are better done on a pc first to remove cinavia then copied to PS3.

But read a bit, do a search, then ask questions in the Help and Support section.

Registered User williamsullivan's Avatar

Hi friends

hi friends, new to here and love to play games

thanks for the reply! was expecting an email to say i had a reply but i guess i didn't set that up properly!

i'll have a hunt through the forum to get more info!

Thanks!

Big Grin Hi, I finally registered

Very well voiced forum without a doubt!

Sponsored Links