Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 755 of 807 FirstFirst ... 255655705745753754755756757765805 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 8069

Sponsored Links

Wink Hi I'm the new guy

Sponsored Links
    hi im a gamer new to this seen and wanna get the most outta my ps3 thanx for the time

Sponsored Links

hello

Sponsored Links
    hi everybody. i'm the newbie in here.

Sponsored Links

Stick Out Tongue hi

Sponsored Links
    hi all

Hi all

Hi all

Newbie looking for help about my ps3 120 gb.

Hello from Hong Kong/China

Hello to everyone, I am Stefan and I am from Hong Kong, I have my own trading company, also I like games a lot and I have put together those 2 things! I am trading with electronic products and gaming equipement, feel free to ask for anything!

New From Toronto

Hay guys new here Looking for some answers

I got plenty of Questions

Hi everybody!

Hi! cheezzz from Colorado here! A couple things about me:

I have been a true gamer since I was a little kid. My parents had a Nintendo before I was born and I've been playing ever since Gaming has become a big part of my life!

I love Playstation! I have had all of their consoles and l have loved every one of them. Xbox has their good points but I seem to always turn to Playstation

Basically any game will do for me. Whatever platform, whatever console I wish I was a millionaire, I would play every game at least once if I could But a few of my PS3 faves are the Fallout series, Far Cry series, Assassins Creed series, Little Big Planet, Borderlands, etc... I like a lot of games But nothing beats old school Nintendo heh.

I want to delve deeper into some of the technical aspects of all of this. I want to get another ps3 just to be able to use it to its full potential so I don't break the one I have. Once I do that I will be on here a lot to get some advice I'm still a beginner on forums, I really never get on them.

But I guess that's about all I need to put here now. I'm hoping to meet some pretty kewl people though!

~Power to the Players!

I'm also new here

hi there im new here hope to find some interesting things

Hi, getting back into the scene

Hi, I'm not new but I have been away from the scene for a few years now. I'm looking to get back into the swing of things with the ps3 and hopefully keep up with whatever happens on the ps4 front. I mostly been dealing with the xbox 360.

Long time lurker, first time member

Hey, Hopefully I can contribute to some posts, but I'm here today because I screwed up.

Might see me in help section fairly soon.

Dave

Sponsored Links