Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 73 of 823 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173573 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

hi everyone

Sponsored Links
    greets from gloucester in the uk, just joined to day its nice to meet everyone

Sponsored Links
    noob here. I've had my ps3 since release, but haven't done anything with it. It really only gets used to watch blueray movies.

Hello,

I am awdss an I just joined this forum. I recently bought a PS2 and just want to know more about it. I am interested in emulation -SNES, NES, and Clem.

Thank you

Smile Noob with PS3

HELLO FOLKS,

Im new here and like what I see so far, keep all the good work up etc.

Pleased that people are working to improve what is a great game system to make it spectacular

Have fun and take care.

Ciao

Noobie to PS3

Hello all,

New to PS3... just picked up a 80gb and found this site from google. The site looks great and very interesting... keep up the great work.

kpat

hello everybody, im a new user.

hello all

hello im tim, new here too.. got to love ps3!

Hi! I just got a PS3 for Xmas and since I was more into the Wii homebrew scene, I have NOOOOOOOO CLUE what the PS3 community is like. I barely know anything about the Xbar and stuff like that since the last Sony product I had was the PS2 and that was only for the first 3 years of it's existence! Soooo, any info you want to PM me that I should know or if anyone has the time to let me know of the homebrew scene here, I thank you in advance!

I'm new

Hello to all guys here.. i'm new and i like to develop for ps2.

Hello to all, new noob here

Sponsored Links