Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 717 of 823 FirstFirst ... 217617667707715716717718719727767817 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 8222

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey,

Avid user of Ps3, I remember the first thing I did with my iphone 3, was install an android app on it so I could initially get a cfw on my ps3. Wonder how it's done now?

Sponsored Links
    Welcome to PS3News. Enjoy your stay

Well Hello. I am Hyper. I got my PS3 back from Racer a while a go and look forward now to modding it... if I don't mess up

Hi I'm Tom Long from the UK just done my first downgrade and de-hash from the latest firmware to 3.55OFW then to CFW.

used to be into ps3 jailbreaking quite a bit when KMEAW first come out but lost interest and sold my modded console and regretted it and had to wait till I had enough money to downgrade my current console.

also have a separate console for on-line as I believe in buying games you like to support the developers.

Thanks for reading

Hi, new here and just thought I should ask if my name is ok. I've had confusion on other websites of people thinking I'm a moderator when I wasn't and being asked to change it.

Sup all i'm tim. From kc/mo. 25. Love the ps3 dont know a lot about modding but really wanting to learn what is out there thats possible. Any tips or anything greatly appreciated. And thnx for havin me

What's up guys my name is Bert. 31/m/Wisconsin. I look forward to getting more involved with the users here.

Quick noob question here I am trying to get ahold of racer0018 I have noticed i cannot msg him. No option's to send pm's or anything. Will I be able to send msg's when I go premium?

Cool

Yes, or just meet the criteria for being promoted to a Contributor class user as outlined in #4 here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/consol...-a-126792.html

Good evening my fellow PS3er's! I'm glad that this is the first post I'll be making in order to contact racer so he can downgrade my ps3 and I can enjoy the beautiful sought after 3.55 Jailbreak. I have no experience with soldering whatsoever but I have fixed far too many YLOD's even though I enjoy doing it.

If you're looking to do it yourself screw that arctic silver garbage from radio shack and buy some tuniq tx-2 from new egg. That helps all my consoles that I've fixed live long and prosper.

Sponsored Links