Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 716 of 797 FirstFirst ... 216616666706714715716717718726766 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 7962

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hawdee all, Just joined the place to be!

Kinda' new to the game (Rogero 4.40 on fatPS3) though using the console for several years now.

Wanna learn and try these jail-breaking and installing stuff, so 1st gonna read, read, read, than ask than try

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I"m new to the PS3 area.. I been doing the xbox thing for the past 4 years.. and well i finally got around to fixing my launch PS3 and got Rogero 4.40 working on it.. so I'm gonna be here learning everything I can seeing how I'm not happy with microsoft anymore... so heres to a good run on a new system

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've been here a couple of days. I like ps3news a lot. Everyone is nice. I'm glad to be here. Iv'e had a few VHBL releases/mods. A few ps3 custom firmwares. some good tutorials coming soon (Ultimate Save Resigner Guide is currently out), i also participate in the forums and website over at Wololo.net.

Hello everyone! (Even though i've been here a couple days and some already know me )

New user here called Mee2, from Mexico... just trying to learn about the PS3.. I know, I know... I am a little late late late... I have a friend that is giving me an older model and wanted to see what it is all about.

hello

hello all have been gone for a while but now i am back let the fun begin...

Welcome back.

P.S - Shouldn't this be posted in the Introduction Section?

Hi... I am a new user and a beginner in the jailbreaking scene. This forum has been very helpful in clearing a lot of doubts.

Hopefully in the future i will be able to contribute as much as the people here.

Hi zackcom here.. would like to learn more about this thing.. at 1st I thought that ps3 was un-jailbreakeable... until I found this website... its pack with info and guide to turn the console into private gig with no messing around... glad to be here and will contribute something in the future...
    Last edited by zackcom; 06-13-2013 at 01:05 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Welcome, I'm old and new. I haven't logged in for quite some time and I guess I need to do the newbie sequence all over again.

hello all, alex here. been a long time since i was involved in this scene, but hoping to make a come back. my passion has been reignited following the fact that i have started using my ps3 again. got abit bored of it.

Sponsored Links