Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 702 of 807 FirstFirst ... 202602652692700701702703704712752802 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 8069

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi i am new to this things and i hapo to learn more about get the best experience with ps3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I've been lurking around the PS3homebrew/jailbreak scene for a while and now I decided to start being more active. The forums seems serious enough, so I says "what the heck, why not join". So I did.

I've got a PS3 CECHG03 fat 40gig with OFW 3.60, and I'm trying to learn how to flash it myself. Hopefully I'll get some help here.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi all!

I'm a total PS3 n00bie but I hope to learn a lot from the bright folks up here. I have the old 60GB PS3 with a 500GB drive in it. I wanted the older model for its backward-compatibility with some of the old PS2 games.

I'll be around when I can and will post when I have something useful to add to the conversation. Take care!

CommChief

Hello to everyone. I'm new here. I'm known as MasamuneMarth. I like video games and anime. I'm a very nice person and like to make new friends.

Hey there guys just joined up. Im looking to get my ps3 hacked liked i've just done to my wii in the last few weeks, saves time and money

hi nice to be here.

Hi all , just joined... can't wait to get help with my ps3

hey everyone my name is Jorge and I was just able to afford my first ps3, yeah yeah college poor reporting in.

All I can say is that I am excited to be here and I cant wait to start learning as much as I can about my newly purchased console.
    Also I think forcing the users to write an intro is pretty retarded, cool maybe, but extremely unnecessary. Oh well your forum your rules.

Let's all get along!

Hi, new here. Just purchased Kessen III (Vintage) and stumbled across this site while looking for a way to get Samurai Warriors and Samurai Warriors XL game saves to my PS3 for the extra characters. Here's hoping!!

hello i'm from montenegro !!!

Sponsored Links