So .. for now i am on board too

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi everyone, im new here!

hope to learn some new thing....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone, i'm new

hey I'm novirtue, you can call me Ryan though.

Hi there!

New user as well. Was hoping to find some reliable information on the linux side of the PS3, setting up the ps3 as a mediacenter hub .. possibly with a bit of mame, or snes stuff thrown in! Hope this place can aid in such, and hope this post counts as a "quality post" ^^

All the best!

Hi, i'm not very a newcomer but well i try to post something if i can lol.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Basken View Post
    Hope this place can aid in such, and hope this post counts as a "quality post" ^^
    No, as stated in about 1,000 places (such as the Announcements, Stickies, and this thread) posts made in the Newbie/Theme sections don't count due to the nature of these sections. In them, people generally post 1-line 'quickie' newbie questions, 'hello' introductions, and 'thanks' for themes... none of which are considered QUALITY posts.

Quality posts are generally longer than 1 sentence with thought/detail put into them, and are outlined HERE for those who missed it.

new user, eager to lear how to bypass the proxy thingy to download and play free games lol

hello, I'm new in this forum

Hey everyone, I'm new here, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a gamer and love the ps3. Now that i heard we can play old school systems on the ps3 that made me even happier. Can't wait for FFXIII comes out. I'm a major RPG fan! Nice meeting everyone.

Sponsored Links