Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 119 of 797 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219619 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 7962

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    welcome

yarrrrrr
    Last edited by greatbatch; 05-05-2012 at 05:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hello, buzzing for resident evil 6 hope they get it working

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yo yo yo...

hello everyone! newbie here

Hello, i'm not new! I've been here since PS3News.com as started (was here when it was still ps2news and the other domain name, can't remember it now though). I used to be a moderator, but life got in the way and couldn't dedicate that amount of time to the site. I used to be very involved in the PSP scene (hence my nick), writing up many tutorials (which can still be found if you look hard enough!) and even releasing some (PC) applications - i even released something for the PSP, albeit standing on the shoulders of giants (it was a small patch to someone elses work!)

I still keep an eye on the scene and am still a regular visitor, abeit usually more of a lurker these days.

I would like to add my welcome to any new-comers and hope that you will all keep this forum the nice friendly place it has been for many years (abeit with the occasional exception).

Here's looking forward to future developments in the scene - Cheers!

PSPSwampy.

Welcome bro... i'm a new user too

Hello, been a member for a bit, but I haven't posted. So....

Hello, I've been a mod since about 6 months ago. I've been keeping up with the scene since the excitement of the first 3.41 jailbreak dongles back in 2010 (still have my 2 Teensy 2.0+).

I work in IT, have been gaming for quite some number of years now (guess it could be a hobby, lol), love to tinker with electronics and computer-related projects, enjoy helping others with my limited knowledge, and enjoy hanging around ps3news! I like to watch more movies than tv, but I do like South Park, Family Guy, Dexter, Nikita, and probably many others.

I am in my 30s now and feel very old on console forums (lol), but video games are a part of worldwide culture now and span generations, so it's okay. Enjoy the 'scene'!

this is very good site

hello, im a new user too.. what's up everyone!

Sponsored Links