Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 102 of 804 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 8032

Sponsored Links

Hello tout le monde

Sponsored Links
    Hello tout le monde, Voilà je me presente un newbie qui va essayer d'en faire un peu +

Hello everyone, That I submitted a newbie who will try to do a little +

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

Schöne Grüße aus Deutschland.

Greetings from Germany.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi peeps! how is everyone.. im new here!

Veritech-abbot Aka Pimpnotics

I'm new to the site as of posting but have been a recent viewer of the site as of the past three months. I registered to coment on a news post and noticed the amount of procedures necessary to do so, which is in deed needed to prevent fraudulent and unnecessary claims or spam/spambots from destroying the reputation of news posters comments.

I'm not to much into posting on larger sites that are clustered with idiots, I hope the forums here are not that of the Official Playstation Website, no advertisement was being applied just using an example hence me not naming the forums I frequent. If any veteran members reading this post would like to show me the ropes of the site it would be appreciated.

I have about 2,000 legitimate in-depth posts on another gaming forum and wouldn't mind joining here as well. I'm very well knowledged in all types of gaming formats and scene established gneres and would appreciate my words not being wasted in threads by post whores and post bumbers alike.

Noob

Greetings! I like your site guys! Thanx for having me. P! S! 3!

hello everyone i'm sergio from portugal. It's everithing fine?

Welcome.. and nice to meet you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Veritech View Post
    I'm new to the site as of posting but have been a recent viewer of the site as of the past three months. I registered to coment on a news post and noticed the amount of procedures necessary to do so, which is in deed needed to prevent fraudulent and unnecessary claims or spam/spambots from destroying the reputation of news posters comments.

If any veteran members reading this post would like to show me the ropes of the site it would be appreciated.
    Welcome aboard, and yep.. we try to do everything we can to keep spammers at bay here (which, as you mentioned unfortunately means making it a bit more complicated to comment on articles, etc).

We have a small but very dedicated Staff here, who are constantly patrolling the boards in search of any riffraff hehe.

Anyway, +Rep for your detailed post and if you have any specific questions feel free to ask here or in the chatbox!

Hi all, we just bought a PS2 system for our 9 year old son and we all are complete newbies when it comes down to video gaming.
    We live in Canada (Nova Scotia) and are looking for a place to learn and update ourselves about all the ins and outs of PS2.

Nice site you have here!

Introduction: Kratos007

What's Up?! i'm new at the forum, my PSN is Rodimus007 if someone wants to add me.

Sponsored Links