Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Infinity Ward: First Major Modern Warfare 2 Title Update Incoming

Sponsored Links
    Last week we reviewed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for PS3, and today Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling (aka fourzerotwo) sent word that the first major Modern Warfare 2 title update is in the works.

This came in the form of a Twitter [Register or Login to view links] in response to a question from [Register or Login to view links], to quote:

"IRISnGEN: How are the fixes coming for the glitches, matchmaking, hit detection coming? Any update would be appreciated.

fourzerotwo: At the moment were on Holiday (Thanksgiving) but playing and tracking feedback for the first major title update."

So there you have it, more details to come as they are available!

Infinity Ward: First Major Modern Warfare 2 Title Update Incoming

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Red Face

Sponsored Links
    I would expect an expensive game like this to be without bugs, but I guess when you need to meet deadlines quality will always suffer in the end...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PootieTang View Post
    I would expect an expensive game like this to be without bugs, but I guess when you need to meet deadlines quality will always suffer in the end...
    By expensive you mean the same price as every other game out there?

Also, its impossible, and I mean IMPOSSIBLE to release a game without bugs. Especially with one with as many aspects as modern warfare 2.

by expensive he means 54 rrp as oposed to the sometimes 49.99 rrp or normal 39.99 rrp

infinity ward knew it would sell well so they they decided to rob there customers (and we payed it) there is major problems with match making, my friend and i routeenly get seperated from our party and they go on holiday ! bah disgusting

hopefully it fixes the ps3 freezing problems and adds local area searching for online. thats the only two things i want from this, everything else is just extra.

this is the bomb

i love mw2.. it is the best

Quote Originally Posted by maxgreen View Post
    i love mw2.. it is the best
    that it is, though i'm taking a break from it so i dont play it to death lol.

hopefully when this patch gets released it will be even better (or at least work right)

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News