Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Impaler Wii iSO Installer v1.1 (WBFS GUI Version) Released!

Sponsored Links
    It seems there has been a lot of confusion on how to properly use the port of Kwiirk's WBFS Wii Backup File System for Windows.

Apparently the confusion lies in the fact that many people do not know how to use the CLI in Windows. This is not a surprise as a lot of people have never used DOS commands before.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

So to make things a little easier MorrisPS has released a GUI for the tool which can list, add, and remove the ISO files from a currently installed WBFS hard drive.

This should make things a lot easier for those who don't know anything about Windows CLI.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's exactly what I am looking for. Thanks!!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am going to give it a try.

The GUI is frozen, so I have no idea if it's copying or not, I'll let you know in 15 minutes if it worked. My ahrd drive light is blinking but we will see.

Mine is just frozen so i don't know what is going on.
    Last edited by nafeasonto; 04-01-2009 at 07:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I found a better GUI that works great place the the exe's in the same directory and your off and running.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Impaler WII Iso Installer v1.2 upgrade

UPDATE: I just released 1.1, this version has a checkbox list for the games and allows the users to check the box for which to delete. Please provide any feedback!

This App requires 3.5 Framework to be installed, else it will crash.

UPDATE 1.2: I have release 1.2, this version has been added, hard drive information about the game list, option to extract the game (takes a long time), displays games information before you add it, and a progress bar constantly scrolling until the progress is done.

Also, a bug fix has been put into place for games/directories with spaces in them, this causes a invalid disk error.

Site: [Register or Login to view links]

Have test it and there are a few troubles.First no game information will be displayed by adding one.Than the programm runs and runs but does not install and stop.At least after that the iso will be damaged and can not be opened with trucha or scrubber.

Some nasty bug....

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News