Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back!

Sponsored Links

Exclamation I'm back!

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys and gals, just thought I'd let you lot know I haven't done a runner or died or anything like that. I had an accident a few weeks ago and have only just returned home from the hospital (motorcycle vs van)

Put it this way, I really don't have a clue why some people are allowed a driving license when their manner of driving is pretty much appalling.

His excuse - He didn't see me when he decided to cut accross 3 lanes on a roundabout and plough me straight off the bike. He just didn't happen to see the xenon headlights or Hi-vis jacket in ANY of the 3 mirrors attached to the van - Obviously he didn't bloody look.

And to put the icing on the cake, just been told by the insurance company that they aren't paying out for the damage done to my bike... This is what you get for 4 years no-claims AND sticking with the same insurance company for all those years.

Other than feeling well and truely SHAFTED I'm fine and will be around as usual from today. Think I got some catching up to do!

Hope I haven't missed too much!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was wondering where you were . Welcome back , I hope everything is okay. I would call the insurance company and give them a piece of my mind.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh man I feel bad for you, had I known you prior to this I would've got you in touch with my friends solicitor firm, you would've got a good compensation payout...

I was in a roundabout situation about several months ago myself, I was in my car when an idiot in the 3rd lane to my right cut across 2 lanes to go in my direction and knocked me off the road!

Repair costs set the bastards insurance company back 3,500 so I'm happy, my personal injury cheque should arrive by November aswell as my 3 mates who were in the car with me
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

cranbrookroundabout.jpg  
    Last edited by zideeq; 10-07-2011 at 01:55 PM

The picture doesn't show the extent of damage well but you can clearly see it bent the bumper, arch and bonnet, all made of carbon fibre... I tell you, the passenger of his car was a right prick, had the nerve to say I hit them! the direction in which I was going was left...

Glad you are okay! Pity about the insurance...

Some people are just not that switched on when it comes to driving. Its nice to hear you are ok, but i've always thought that bikes are way to risky because your not protected enough from potential moron drivers.

I was riding my Hayabusa at 150 Km/h when I got knocked into.

Luckily nothing happened, not even a scratch. (To Me that is. )

I agree with natepig... it's GREAT to hear you're not seriously injured (the most important thing that matters!) mushy409, but for me motorcycles are just too risky as well so I really wouldn't encourage them either.

A few of my friends here got in bike accidents when they were younger, luckily none were fatal though.

Cool, I wish I had a motorcycle. Glad you're ok, that's the most important thing in this thread.

Welcome back mate and good to hear that youre fine now, i'm also back. Got a new job as cook and work 10-12 hours per day... there for i was lost the last months. Actually i learning Visual Basic and writing some few little windows apps like a .APK extractor to get my owen base. Then i will start to work down the Tuts and write a picture viewer and some tiny games to get more base. We will read each other

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News