Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Welcome back , I checked out your account while you were gone. You seem like a pretty cool guy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for your comments guys... Turns out there's more to this than I first knew.

Apparently the guy in the van was initially insured by a traders policy (what he told me and the police) but now it turns out he isn't insured and his MOT was expired. Makes sense since this happened in the early hours of the morning (police dodgers)

This has been my first accident in 4 years of riding (still on L plates til I pass my test) other than the odd slide off in the snow etc.

Even after all this, the van driver will get off with a few points and maybe a fine for careless driving. I've got my bike to repair, as well as the money I lost out of from work AND I need to cancel my insurance as the policy is only 2 months old (bike won't be fixed anytime soon) and they want to charge me for the remainder of the 12 months.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH - THANKS FOR SHAFTING ME BENNETTS!!!

Small light at the end of the tunnel? I have a claim going on, and I also have the name & address of the guy that wrote my bike off... Might pay him a visit

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow, real sorry to hear about that. This doesn't seem right, though - how can he get away with so little without insurance? Is it legal to go without it over there? Crazy, but glad you're ok.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News