Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Angry I Bricked My Wii at 4.2u with preloader

Sponsored Links
    I Bricked My Wii at 4.2u with preloader what can i do to fix it i know other people are having problems with this if there is any that can please reply to this.

i am pissed off this is how i feel right now i feel like pac-man but serious.

Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    ahh you should have thought seriously before you installed it anyway! so bad luck for you. sorry i can't help you...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rajkosladic View Post
    ahh you should have thought seriously before you installed it anyway! so bad luck for you. sorry i can't help you...
    RescueMii-COREv17: [Register or Login to view links]

it will fix 4.2u
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey if anybody read this i found a way to fix your 4.2u wii all you have to do is make the 4.3 update file into a iso from .dol to .iso you can get it from here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/wii-ne...es-111379.html copy and paste this in the browser the file is there you will lose your homebrew files.

Quote Originally Posted by rajkosladic View Post
    Mate, what a useless comment... Like the "I told you so" kind. It won't help a bit.

Anyway, I know that you bricked your wii using preloader but explain exactly how did you do it please? As far as I know preloader is supposed to protect you from bricks. How come it bricked yours? Did you modify lots of system IOSs? I've been using priiloader for sometime now so if you could be so kind as to explain what happened to you, it could prevent happening the same thing to me.

Thanks

AT Zero34

Have you installed the ResueMii-Core before you bricked your Wii?

Then you have a chance to use my UUD´s and unbrick your Wii.

By the Way nice to see my packs floating around the NET RecueMii-Core Released.

No i didn't install before my wii got bricked, is there another way to fix it? please reply back dude..

AT Preceptor
    The first versions of Preeloader was not so save.I for my self never bricked one single Wii in case of doing the wrong thing.But as i started to test preeloader i bricked the first 3 Wii´s.But i always haved installed my rescuemii-core and so i was every time be able to unbrick these wii´s.
    Since preeloader was developed to priiloader the whole thing runs quiet nice

AT Zero34
    You will need a custom system IOS70 to be installed to be able to boot hombrewed discs.Without a cIOS70 your only chance will be to use a modchip to be able to boot Super Smash Brothers Brawl via Rescue Menu to make use of the Smash Stack Exploit.With that you can use a HB app like WAD Manager or anything else to unbrick your Wii.

Hey, I was wondering if you can help me with something. I have a wii with the 4.2u menu and I installed the HB channel and was using the Wad manager to load the usb loader and preloader, and when I tried to load the preloader my wii just froze and now it just powers on to a black screen and a green light on the power button.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 07-14-2010 at 09:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you have used a old version (preeloader) and not the new version (priiloader) then maybe you have corrupted the systems IOS and for that your Wii would be dead to time.

First try to load the Rescue Menu.If you can get there then you maybe have a chance to unbrick your Wii.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News