Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

How to view photos made with GT4 photomode on PC side?

Sponsored Links
    Hello peoplz,

I made a nice pic with GT4 Photo-mode and saved it to PS2 memory Card,then,i have copied that game save with puklink to pc and then i extracted ~300kbyte large file from that gamesave (with Ps2 Save Builder),now my question is,how can i view that file on PC?How can i convert it to *JPEG for example?I dont have any usb stick nor i want to buy one,it should work somehow if you extrackt it in such way as i did.

I uploaded that photo-pic file to web,here you can download it,try to make some experiments with it.

[Register or Login to view links]

THX in advance

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm not sure with that one. i tried a few different file types. jpg, gif, png etc.. in photoshop, none of them read the file.
    i have a friend who did the same thing and he uses them as his wallpaper, but he's gone away on a business trip, so i'll ask him when he gets back next tuesday...

cheers
    nik

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you have an mp3 player, you can use it. thats what i do. the ps2 recognizes it as a usb storage device.

allcreative,i'll wait for your answer,...

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News