Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just got my syndicate platinum. man that was a grind doing all the weapons research and challenges online.. awesome game and its my fave platinum so far..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice, online trophies do become really hard when no one plays the game anymore.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah that really sucks, you gotta get in quick i rekon.. before the next game comes out.. LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just got the sniper elite v2 platinum.. its a great game if anyone is interested but not sure..

i wish someone else would post in this thread.. LOL

well i gotta say i just finally, took my a year of very sporadic playing,platinumed borderlands.. LOL i really am looking forward to borderlands 2, but next is wwe legends of wrestlemania, then i wanna do shadows of the damned, before max payne 3 comes out in about 10 days.. LOL

anyone here going for any trophies in particular?

when finals are over i plan to get back on 3d dot game heroes, borderlands, burnout paradise, and killzone 2 to finish the offline trophies that i can.

not really any myself

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    well i gotta say i just finally, took my a year of very sporadic playing,platinumed borderlands.. LOL i really am looking forward to borderlands 2, but next is wwe legends of wrestlemania, then i wanna do shadows of the damned, before max payne 3 comes out in about 10 days.. LOL

anyone here going for any trophies in particular?
    WWE LoW is awesome if you're an old-school wrestling fan. I wouldn't really be bothered in it since it gets boring rather quickly imo.

yeah i been busy last few days n got disneys up, csi and where the wild things are platinums..

total is
    47 platinums
    200 golds
    603 silver
    2660 bronze
    3510 total
    psn lvl 20 %55

and big thanks to heymanhru for remembering my birthday sat.. +rep mate!!

i wish i didn't sync my original jb system as i have 100 games on %0 or %1.. grr jb recked my psn.. LOL
    Last edited by elser1; 05-14-2012 at 09:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

holy crap some of you have a lot of trophies ..i only have about 6 plats guess i need to quit slacking.. still working on the borderlands one need to get busy before 2 comes out

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News