Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Poll How Did You Come to PS3 News?

Sponsored Links
    I have no idea how I got here initially or that I registered in 2009 until I tried to register and it told me my username was already taken. I've had to reformat the pc multiple times and I didn't know how easy it was to backup my firefox stuff back then and I probably didn't bookmark the site. I rely heavily on my history sometimes. It happens to me a lot

It looks like my earliest post was in August. I would've thought I would've posted earlier int he year because that's when 3.55 was getting famous lol.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well I was looking for more information about the Jailbreak dongle which I had just found about and I wanted to know if I could play new games on 3.41 FW. So I asked the question in the "PS3 Help & Support" section and the boss answered me . Here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...tml#post345847) is that thread if you want to see it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Google is my friend & he took me here to this great forum & website about PS3, I was looking about news on the 3.56 fw jealbreack

I bought a launch model and then google looking for a exploit... wow i've been here a long time

TUHTA and his post about his exploit. Bored to waste my time on a well know trashhole forum, i found here an amazing forum, with cool staff and nice users I just adore ps3news

Well I found this site one year ago this month from just typing ps3news in the search bar and found this site, I thought if there was a site worth joining it would be one that's called ps3news or close, and low and behold I found this one and not looked back since nor looked for others for that matter. I never had a PS3 before then so it was all very new to me and this site gave me all that I needed, so thanks.

Since joining here I have fixed and help fix many PS3's and now have 9 PS3's at different working states. I was one of the 1st to get ripped games onto and run on non modded PS3's and made a tut for others to do it. I have created modded firmware and made some homebrew, and installed some other wicked 3rd party homebrew all from the info and help I have received from here. So a big thanks to the Boss, and the great and helpful adult members we have here.

Respect....
    Dave
    Last edited by daveshooter; 11-28-2011 at 10:33 AM

Hello all, I was searching google for advice and ended up here. I think it will serve me well...

OT : Let's hope will be a place where you will contribute too, not a place for "serve" you.

Mmm, it was a long time ago I don't post frequently because my English it's not so good, but I came here when the site was called PS2NFO and PS2OWNZ after that. I always got everything I need from this page: news, info, help, tools, etc. at first for my PS2 and now with my PS3. This is my top visited site in my Firefox list.

Thanks for all these helpful years!

it wasn't long ago mortal kombat came out and I had a problem with combos on cfw so I searched and found the answer here

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News