Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A friend recommended this site to me. Been here ever since.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was looking for some game demos, no Jailbreak at that time , had a couple of crap games at that time (Defjam and godfather) and no money for more.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    +rep to violentcris.. thanks for your eboot help on 3.41. cheers an have merry xmas all.. LOL

Thank you elser1, you know if need anything, you know how to find me.

Was a member way back in the PS2 ownz days. Thought i'd check out this site.

I joined a year ago, while planning to mess around with my ps3.

Didn't really post though, only reason I'm here now is due to the awesome guys working on the disgaea 4 translation
    Great works guys

Joined when the news for the first JB came out and was looking for a good site on Google and found by far the best forum PS3 NEWS! Been here since, can't go a day without checking the latest PS3 news and there's not a better place, easy and simple with the main news with all the latest PS3 news regardless if its homebrew or just promo info its got everything

I made my account back in 2006, but never posted until I had re-found the site because of the original JB. Found out my email had already been registered. I think I had came across the forum in '06 while looking for PSP stuff. But now I come here to check the news everyday. ^_^

I ordered my PS3 through amazon a few months ago (it already had CFW on it), inside the box I got a note telling me to visit ps3news for up-to-date news on CFW, games, etc. That was when multiman was update every few days, so I eventually just signed up for the twitter updates. Now I pop in each night just to read the forums.

My very close friend lindwurm take me here, it's change my opinion about any other site, this is where I belong to.

Thanks for all staff, and Merry Christmas.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News