Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just looking for eboot fixes

Sponsored Links
    Just searching for downgrade steps

I searched about this.

nice to see the vets on here i still remember the all the old moderators! Mr Starlight!!! If i ever get a ps3 this is the place to be, you guys are the best!!

i registered here because it the best website for PS3 news and PS3 hacks news. the best part is that the community here is the best and really helpful staff.

i always check this site out something new everyday on the ps3 scene

just thought i'd give it a sus.

I was trying to figure out how I can downgrade my 40gb cechg01 and I discovered here that youtube was very misleading to me and useless for info. I'm glad I discovered and read through this forum before I tried anything.

I was actually looking for a forum to read up on my options for downgrading and jail breaking. I came across a post by racer0018 and he just seemed so friendly and willing to help out and I thought to myself this is just the guy I need to talk to.

I browsed around and I really liked what I saw so i joined will be upgrading to premium tomorrow can't wait.

I have no idea how I first jumped on this forum, but i'm sure it was one of my first ps3 sites.

Looks at year 2006.

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News