Hot Shots Golf Fore!

I have swap magic 3.6plus and i use cd loader to boot hot shot golf four it works correctly i use the option off cdloader 5v3 and when it boots its very very slow like its not worth playing i wonder if there was a patch or anything to fix this i use sony dvd+r's and RCA DVD+R's and i dont think thats the problem i use clone cd and ultra iso REGISTERED versions yippie and sometimes acohol 120% to burn these im having problems help me out gies :stickpoke the copy i have is the direct copy of the dvd all files are on it

Quote Originally Posted by GHSRicky2004
    i use sony dvd+r's and RCA DVD+R's and i dont think thats the problem
    I have a different opinion. Go get better media and/or clean, adjust, and/or replace you laser.

Clone cd is for burning cd`s,try Dvd Decrypter 3.5.4.0 as it is freeware but you will have to look around for that one but can be found,also nero burning rom 6 free trial 30 days works good for burning cd/dvd media. And as JCWohlschlag has metioned good media and cleaning will help alot.

no i know this aint the media, this media works fine when it runs its slow slow slow.

Quote Originally Posted by GHSRicky2004
    no i know this aint the media, this media works fine when it runs its slow slow slow.
    Working media and well working media are two different things. Your lazer probably can't handle cheap DVDs really well...

i got it to work it was libcrypt all the protection wasnt removed which made it slow i removed it burnt it again to better media and it worked