okay Pimp My Wii official worked.
1. Bannerbomb - Pimp My Wii
2. press (-) to use SAFE MODE
3. chose manual install
4. chose IOS60
5. scrolled to IOS36
6. patched all options
HBC official is working.
USB Loader GX Forwarder, NeoGamma Forwarder, Emulator Forwarders, all channels are working now.
i did two Wiis at the same time. the were both on SM 3.4. first Wii had fixed boot1, second Wii had boot1 bug.
* i packaged several wads of all the channels, IOS53 trucha, IOS55 trucha, IOS60 trucha, IOS61 latest, SM v417
* ran Bannerbomb - loadmii
* DVDx to downgrade IOS35 used WMIOS35 to install IOS35-64-v1040 trucha
* ran Hackmii installer v0.2
* used Batch Installer to install all the other wads, 12 in all
* ran cIOS38-rev14 installer with wad IOS38-64-v3610 to perform offline install
* exited loadmii
* Wii SM 4.0 loaded and HBC working
* tried to install preloader but got the IOS36 error
* used Dop-IOS to patch and install IOS36
* installed preloader everything works
the first Wii everything installed just fine except got the preloader IOS36 error, first time i used Dop-IOS v8 for IOS36. so the second Wii i placed a patched IOS36 into the wads installed so to avoid the needing to have to patch IOS36 later.
ok the problem was i used NUSD to download and pack the wad of IOS36-v3351 then used freethebug to patch TRUCHA and ES_Identify. i must have done at least three wrong moves.
1. did not do a bootmii backup
2. may have not click DECRYPT in NUSD
3. free the bug effed the patches
what i have learned
1. now have a NAND backup
2. will always remember to click DECRYPT CONTENTS
3. also used the same method to get IOS53, IOS55 and IOS60 patches obviously the IOS60 was good as i was able to load SM 4.0