Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Guitar Hero World Tour for Wii Hacked, WiiDump v1.51 Released!

Sponsored Links
    Today Rammoth of GBATemp has uncovered some Guitar Hero World Tour hacks (titles can be seen linked above) by release group OneUp.

To quote from one of the NFO files: OneUp Proudly Presents Guitar Hero World Tour Bruce Springsteen My Lucky Day USA DIRFIX DLC Wii - OneUp

Region: USA
    Platform: Wii ISO (DLC)
    Release Date: 2009-06-18
    Size: 5 x 5MB

These Songs you used to pay your hard earned Nintendo Points to get are available now! WARNING: If you have pre existing DLC songs on your Wii memory move them to SD card before using this application

1 - Install SONG.wad using SONG WAD install option
    2 - Install GHWT_Title_Files_NTSC_REV1.wad using TITLE FILES WAD install option
    3 - Move song to SD card with ingame options
    4 - Repeat steps 1-3 for more songs

zapfbandit has [Register or Login to view links] WiiDump v1.51 which is a Wii-mode disc dumper that dumps to the Wii's front-SD or to a USB2 drive. A SD gecko is not required at all.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: It is worth getting if you are a linux user or you had problems with the generated bat files from 1.5.

The bug fix only effects the case when linking failed, i.e. out of disk space during link the window would close straight away.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    And if you download and install one song (any song) through this method, then you can go to the in game music store and it will let you download any and all of the songs for free.

Sponsored Links

song.wad

Sponsored Links
    Where can I find that song.wad... I'm a bit confuse about that one!

Lightbulb

If you don't have access to private FTPs, your best bet would be to check torrent search engines/trackers or Wii newsgroups.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News