Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Guitar Hero World Tour freezes on HD

Sponsored Links
    Hey everyone.. what is the right combination, if any, I should set for GH World Tour on ps2 on the hdd. I have HD advance. I tried option 2 and 3 together and none so far.. it still freezes after a while. Any have any problems? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What version of HD Advance are you using?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have the newest version, from the disc and it freezes for me too, always on a loading screen.

Any news on how to get this working?

With HDL on my ps2 GH3 (i think was the version) would freeze in the opening cut scene's if i didnt press x or start to bypass them...

Not sure where you're experiencing the freezing at or not.

Let me know where its freezing and i will try to get back to you.
    And it would be good to know if it is freezing for all of you at the same place.

This works fine for me.. I noticed that when mine first was freezing.. It only copied half the disc.. the disc size should be 7 to 8 gigs large. If it shows up as only like 4 gigs then only half the game was copied. I also used mode 1 and 3. No freezes at all. Espcially if it freezes at Tool's songs then it is only half the game because that is when the Dual layer kicks in.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News