Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

GTA Chinatown Wars for Nintendo DS Leaked, Working on Carts!

Sponsored Links
    GTA Chinatown Wars for Nintendo DS has been leaked online just before the weekend, and many users at GBATemp.net (linked above) have confirmed it works with a variety of carts.

The official streetdates for the title are March 17, 2009 for North America and March 20, 2009 for Europe.

Apparently it works on the G6 real with latest firmware, SCDS1 (clean, no patches with latest firmware and AKRPG (AKAIO).

To quote: "At the start when you turn on your DS with your supercard, go to the GTA NDS file on the top screen, then in the bottom screen you will see the file information, at the right hand side you will see ''SET PATCH'' click that, and you will notice that the top one is ''ENABLE PATCH'; which is ticked, well untick that and start the game!!"

Also, the DS-X is reportedly capable of running it with the [Register or Login to view links] and others by using this save game file on your cart:

Downloads: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Download the save file, then [Register or Login to view links] the save file, for the source put R4 and target put your flashcart.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its a bad idea to put it on the ds it has crappy graphics and it'll probably look like grand theft auto 2 and that game sucked.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well it reminds me of when i used to play gta on my amiga

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News