Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I like the first one in your last post condorstrike the blocks look pretty neat.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bugga12 View Post
    Oh yeah I totally forgot to mention, the text right now is just a placeholder until I've finished actual logo design, text's always last in my books. But the placement needs to be set upfront otherwise it'll get messy towards the final design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevapi View Post
    My last logo. Thanks to the previous members for their inspirational submissions.
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    just got back, and here's another one, transparent and background.
    Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    Here are some more. I asked her to tweak the previous one based on your comments (and some of mine). Lets see what she comes up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    think my last one was awesome, but since I made this one also, I made as-well share it too.

edit: here's my favorites out of my collection, I'm gonna stop making logos now..
    Thanks and +Rep once again to everyone who shared more logo designs. Last night we hit a minor roadblock with vB4 so we will be focusing on sorting it over the next few days and hopefully we can put it live by the weekend if the work is finished by then.

After that I will test some of the designs with potential in the space and reply back with some more feedback as necessary.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lots of nice logos here. I am not very good with graphics but something along the line of this is what I think kinda fits.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3-news.png  

Know this is probably not even close to what you are looking for, but I've been working on various different attempts literally all night with little success. This is by far the best looking thing I managed to slap together, so I might as well post it.

I know it's nothing special, but I actually learned a lot while making this (self taught GIMP user here).

ps3news-logo16.png  

Quote Originally Posted by whompus60 View Post
    Lots of nice logos here. I am not very good with graphics but something along the line of this is what I think kinda fits.
    Thanks for the sharing the design concept whompus60, it may look a bit better if it was larger, but I see you kept it within the 150x90 as requested and +Rep!
    Quote Originally Posted by leukotic View Post
    Know this is probably not even close to what you are looking for, but I've been working on various different attempts literally all night with little success. This is by far the best looking thing I managed to slap together, so I might as well post it.

I know it's nothing special, but I actually learned a lot while making this (self taught GIMP user here).
    This is actually simple yet clean and unique.. I'm warming up to it nicely leukotic. I like the way the light reflects on the center of the image and how you incorporated the waves in.

I am curious what it would look like if you had time to replace the reds for blues in THIS range of color. Anyway, +Rep for sharing!

PS: I just noticed it is also transparent, so it will work with different colored backgrounds which is always a plus too.

Appreciate the positive feedback.

Here is one with changed colors to more resemble the new forum, had to tweak the colors by eye, but it's fairly close. I also adjusted the lighting a little to bring out the PS3 section better, as that was pretty dull in my original attempt.

ps3news-logo8-blue1.png  

leukotic that looks really cool man.

Quote Originally Posted by leukotic View Post
    Appreciate the positive feedback.

Here is one with changed colors to more resemble the new forum, had to tweak the colors by eye, but it's fairly close. I also adjusted the lighting a little to bring out the PS3 section better, as that was pretty dull in my original attempt.
    My favourite design so far - and as boss said - simply but effective - it definitely stands out and survive easily the scale down (and up indeed as well) - maybe a little tiny bit darker but that's just me

Thanks and +Rep again leukotic. Obviously oversized but I threw together what it would look like over the Forum below.

It blends great with the buttons and lower navbar gradient strips, but a few things:
    • I am not sure I like the highlight on both the PS3 and the news part, as before the PS3 plate matched the Waves plate with the spotlight focusing on the middle versus a double-spotlight effect.
    • I am wondering if rather than trying to make the logo blend so much with all the lighter blues, if we should try to pickup on the darker "navy" blue in the logo that the navbar uses to complement that instead. In doing this, the silver-ish "PS3" and "Waves" may stand out more also... just brainstorming really, but if you were nice enough to do one more attempt that is what I would seek to see.

oversized.png  

love the site, I'm a graphic designer I'll see what I can do

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News