Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoerty View Post
    Here is my 1st attempt.
    I like the tower included hehe, the box and text is a little flat looking though but +Rep for sharing them jdoerty!
    Quote Originally Posted by bugga12 View Post
    Is this limited to Photoshop work or scalable vector work? (Like *.SVGs) I could also work on it in

vector and output to *.jpg or *.png if allowed.
    A jpg or a png would be fine, a bmp or other format would probably be too large in size even if we tried to slim it down with Smushit, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by aamir007 View Post
    Well here are some quick designs I did, some look alright and pretty decent and some are just random, i'm open to some suggestions and criticism.
    I think THIS one is pretty simple and unique looking, THIS one may be interesting if the PSN globe was in the center of the tower with the waves emanating around it, and THIS one looks OK but I am not sure if I want a picture of a PS3 included in the actual logo or not. I do know if one is included, it has to be a PS3 Slim not the older one as I don't want the logo to look dated, and +Rep for your designs aamir007!
    Quote Originally Posted by bugga12 View Post
    Wouldn't the whole metdlr keys on a logo (or something along the lines) cause Sony to close their hands into a cease and desist fist?
    Agreed, while the idea is cool it just isn't worth the legal hassles and non-sceners wouldn't understand the meaning of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevapi View Post
    Question: How will the new VB style look like? I ask because it would be nice incorporating the same colors to the logo.
    That is a good point... below is a picture of the default vB4 colors (whites, blues, and greys) which may be close to the default colors we will use, however, we also are adding the Style Selector to the bottom of the Forums so users can change the color scheme in case some prefer brighter or darker colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by aamir007 View Post
    Another logo i've been working on based on GrandpaHomers not exactly how he said it but a bit similar and will work on his idea a bit more tomorrow and see if i can produce anything good. Again open to criticism and suggestions.
    I think this concept is cool, but it may be kind of hard to work in such a small logo size but +Rep for sharing them as well!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

default.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have included a preview of my logo along with the VB4 theme. I changed the colours to suit it more:

ps3news2prev.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok, back from work...so i'll make a couple more..

here's a nice 1.

3rd one looks cool, but there's no space...

and 3 more.

ps3news.PNG   ps3news2.PNG   ps3news3.PNG   ps3news4.PNG   ps3news5.PNG   ps3news6.PNG  

Last edited by condorstrike; 03-26-2011 at 01:42 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had a pretty neat idea so I decided to put some work into it. I know the dimensions are a bit... BIG, but 150x90 really doesn't do any logo justice

Feedback & opinions appreciated.

PS3Logo.png  

yeah those look nice, but shrinking it is the problem...

Cevapi those are sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I think THIS one is pretty simple and unique looking, THIS one may be interesting if the PSN globe was in the center of the tower with the waves emanating around it, and THIS one looks OK but I am not sure if I want a picture of a PS3 included in the actual logo or not. I do know if one is included, it has to be a PS3 Slim not the older one as I don't want the logo to look dated, and +Rep for your designs aamir007!
    I'm surprised you liked the buttons one i like it too but i think it could be done better which i'll work on later. I did one using your idea of having the PSN globe and have waves emulating from that which is attached. I also like the plain one too THIS as it is really simple but nice and looks pretty good with the forum sample you gave.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I think this concept is cool, but it may be kind of hard to work in such a small logo size but +Rep for sharing them as well!
    Yeah it is a lot of hard work mainly because i'm not too familiar with illustrator.

Cevapi those designs look awesome.

Logo 8 - V2.png   HomePage.png  
    Last edited by aamir007; 03-26-2011 at 11:25 AM

Cevapi's RULEZ!! Shrink them down a little bit and i would chose them!

It's with style and with technique ! Well done

Cevapi's are THE BEST. Epicness man.

Oh and btw i am Facebook Guru material. I study Communication and Multimedia Design. So it's kinda my study lol

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News