Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is my 1st attempt.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3newslogo.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well I have to say, I really like some of condorstrike's works.

I would like to weigh in on this with my own contributions, but my question is... Is this limited to Photoshop work or scalable vector work? (Like *.SVGs) I could also work on it in vector and output to *.jpg or *.png if allowed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoerty View Post
    Here is my 1st attempt.
    Like that right one ! Looks very cool with the simple 3D effect.
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 03-25-2011 at 03:54 PM

Well here are some quick designs I did, some look alright and pretty decent and some are just random, i'm open to some suggestions and criticism. The sixth one which looks really weird i couldn't translate my idea to well and i'm hoping more better artists might be able to make a better one from my concept of having the ps3 buttons flying out of the news tower or maybe some words.

I'm going to work on some later on too which maybe may look a bit better.

Logo 1.png   Logo 2.png   Logo 3.png   Logo 4.png   Logo 6.png   Logo 7.png  

Logo 8.png   Logo 9.png   Logo 10.png   Logo 12.png  

4 more which i couldn't add to the post

Logo 11.png   Logo - Original.png   Logo 13.png   Logo 5.png  

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMinion View Post
    IndyColts, no offense dude, but I think PS3News should have an Abstract Art form of Logo. Like a PS3 with it's insides exploding and all metdlr keys coming out of it. Or you know, something like this, but betterly done.
    Wouldn't the whole metdlr keys on a logo (or something along the lines) cause Sony to close their hands into a cease and desist fist? :s I don't know, I just wouldn't say it's wise to put something that has stirred so much crap on a logo.

Sorry if I'm going out of line here, just don't want the website to go down the drain like some almost went.

Quote Originally Posted by bugga12 View Post
    Wouldn't the whole metdlr keys on a logo (or something along the lines) cause Sony to close their hands into a cease and desist fist? :s I don't know, I just wouldn't say it's wise to put something that has stirred so much crap on a logo.

Sorry if I'm going out of line here, just don't want the website to go down the drain like some almost went.
    He doesn't literally mean having the METDLR keys exploding out that would be stupid as thats just calling sony to sue and shut down your site but was using it as an expression to have something like that.

Well, my bad then.

No harm done in having pointed it out though, I guess.
    Last edited by bugga12; 03-25-2011 at 07:13 PM

Question: How will the new VB style look like? I ask because it would be nice incorporating the same colors to the logo.

Another logo i've been working on based on GrandpaHomers not exactly how he said it but a bit similar and will work on his idea a bit more tomorrow and see if i can produce anything good. Again open to criticism and suggestions.

GH Logo Idea.jpg   GH Logo Idea 2.jpg  

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News