Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's hard to make an image in such a small size, but something a little more 'unique' than text over a PS3 would probably be closer. I will give ya a +Rep for sharing the design and getting the ball rolling here though!

For example, XBox-Scene did one with a person in the shape of an "X" which was made into a branded logo and used on T-Shirts (see pics below). This is an example of something that didn't previously exist (the symbol) and was created specifically for their site recognition which is along the lines of what we are seeking if it helps.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

x-s.jpg   d74ea15993b2.jpg   02_31_15_xscenefront_onshirt_s300.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, I've tried to change FB page names before with their "customer support" and you really can't get anywhere with them. The best course of action would then be to set up a new page and get the users to migrate over to it by embedding FB widgets in the page. It wont take that long to get back up where you are now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    IndyColts, no offense dude, but I think PS3News should have an Abstract Art form of Logo. Like a PS3 with it's insides exploding and all metdlr keys coming out of it. Or you know, something like this, but betterly done.

Exploding-PS3-controller.jpg  

I've got a few ideas in my head, will sketch them down and try to find time over the weekend to work on them in illustrator - When are you thinking of choosing the final logo boss?

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMinion View Post
    IndyColts, no offense dude, but I think PS3News should have an Abstract Art form of Logo. Like a PS3 with it's insides exploding and all metdlr keys coming out of it. Or you know, something like this, but betterly done.
    Yeah, the issue with using a PS3, or controller in your example kind of deters from the site branding - as in, a unique site logo that we could use as a brand, that is quick to identify as "Oh, That's PS3 News!" sort of thing.

I know man, but just giving some ideas, might set out to work with something on Photoshop.

It ultimately depends on what Boss thinks is best.

I made some quick drawings. I don't think I got what it takes to make a nice looking logo, but anyways! I thought of using the same old style, but read too late that you wanted some new stuff. I know it looks boring, I'll probably try making something fresh later

logo2.png   logo.png   logo3.png   ps3newslogo.png  
    Last edited by daveribz; 03-24-2011 at 08:02 PM

I'll take a crack at it when I get home.

Sounds good condorstrike.

Also +Rep to daveribz, for quick drawings the first and last aren't too shabby.

mind you I'm working...but here's something that popped in my head...

ps3newslogoCOLOR.PNG   ps3newslogoNOCOLOR.PNG  

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News