PS3NEWS2.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not a designer, but I did this logo just for fun
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

PS3News_Concept_1.PNG  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Made it big but, its in the 150*90 proportion... You can't really see it that well when its down to that size though

Logo.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here are a couple of ideas... I did not have time to do one other thought that I had, but may if I get a chance.

ps3news-1.png   ps3news-2.png  

Banned User
    Alright, finally the boards come back after two days of reloading the page to see when it would work! It was worth it, the new boards look great! Although a preview option when writing a reply would be nice to have back.

Anywho, in that time I have tried some different approaches on my logo. Most specifically, made it a tad darker as per the suggestion. I also made one where the .com part matches the outer PS3 and waves color.

Listed in order: darkest, darker, and gray .com versions. Please let me know what you think.

ps3news-logo-darkest.png   ps3news-logodarker.png   ps3news-logo-com-gray.png  
    Last edited by leukotic; 04-04-2011 at 04:41 AM

Quote Originally Posted by MystikalDesigns View Post
    One thing I would like to point out before you make any decision, any logos (in particular any of mine) can easily be transparent PS3News Only reason I put in the white background on my logos is for a base really. Any of the designers I'm sure can easily get rid of the background and make it a .PNG file without any hassle. Please consider this for everyone
    Noted, and +Rep MystikalDesigns.
    Quote Originally Posted by azaxsyn View Post
    round 2
    Definitely a better design for a logo over your last one, and +Rep azaxsyn!
    Quote Originally Posted by ConsoleDev View Post
    I'm not a designer, but I did this logo just for fun
    That's fine ConsoleDev, as all design ideas could lead to the final logo we go with or insipire some new ones along the way and +Rep!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treacles View Post
    Made it big but, its in the 150*90 proportion... You can't really see it that well when its down to that size though
    Simple but not a bad design at all, and +Rep Treacles for sharing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfix View Post
    Here are a couple of ideas... I did not have time to do one other thought that I had, but may if I get a chance.
    The white one isn't a bad concept, after all we are PS3 News so a newspaper definitely fits the name and +Rep cyberfix!
    Quote Originally Posted by leukotic View Post
    Alright, finally the boards come back after two days of reloading the page to see when it would work! It was worth it, the new boards look great! Although a preview option when writing a reply would be nice to have back.

Anywho, in that time I have tried some different approaches on my logo. Most specifically, made it a tad darker as per the suggestion. I also made one where the .com part matches the outer PS3 and waves color.

Listed in order: darkest, darker, and gray .com versions. Please let me know what you think.
    Out of the three, I like the middle one best... +Rep again leukotic and hopefully some others will share their feedback as well on everyone's new logos!

PS: I actually nuked the preview function as it annoyed me having to constantly scroll, but perhaps down the road we can readd that feature back if we can find a way to do it (possibly add it at the bottom, etc).

Appreciate the positive feedback.

Here is one with changed colors to more resemble the new forum, had to tweak the colors by eye, but it's fairly close. I also adjusted the lighting a little to bring out the PS3 section better, as that was pretty dull in my original attempt.
    This one is really epic and fits very good to the entire theme !

Boss, Have to say the upgrade makes the site look a LOT cleaner! Great Work!

Also, umm... The Facebook Part? What about it?

Any Updates on what's the plan?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    PS: I actually nuked the preview function as it annoyed me having to constantly scroll, but perhaps down the road we can readd that feature back if we can find a way to do it (possibly add it at the bottom, etc).
    You mean with the new forums you had to scroll with the preview? Cause I personally never had a scrolling problem with the old boards.

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMinion View Post
    Boss, Have to say the upgrade makes the site look a LOT cleaner! Great Work!

Also, umm... The Facebook Part? What about it?

Any Updates on what's the plan?
    Thanks DaedalusMinion, and don't you worry... once we finish getting the rest of the modules ported to vB4 so the site can run smoothly then next on my list will be to tackle that Facebook project. I don't have an exact ETA, but a decent estimate would be after this week as I anticipate it will take about that long to finish what we have left.
    You mean with the new forums you had to scroll with the preview? Cause I personally never had a scrolling problem with the old boards.
    Correct, but it could also be my screen resolution as CJPC always rips on me for having such a low one compared to "most people" these days.

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News