Sponsored Links
I like getting my video games cheaper. Especially when I donít have to wait for three months till everyone else doesnít care about the game.

It looks like [Register or Login to view links] is trying to get an upper hand on pre-orders this year with Gears of War 2. The limited edition is listed on the site for $59.99 instead of the regular $69.99 found at many other retailers.

If you do add the shipping costs to the order, and the possibility of the retailer receiving the game late then you may have a problem, but considering the site is selling it for 59.99 I donít see why they wouldnít sell it for 10 dollars less at their stores which would eliminate the shipping problem.

On the other hand, Amazon Canada has been slashing off $5-6 price tags on many upcoming games such as [Register or Login to view links], [Register or Login to view links], and [Register or Login to view links]. Even though the $5 dollar difference doesnít seem like a big deal, you have to realize that these products are available for free shipping meaning in this scenario you actually save money.

Definitely a good purchase for those planning on pre-ordering either titles. More PlayStation 3 News...