Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here are some good points.

But would be really unfair to Infinity Ward team and others that we "make pay" this guy by the "piracy way". They surely have nothing to do with the Kotick's statements (hell yeah, he's an a-hole) and they shouldn't pay for it.

Instead, Kotick should start giving an apology or, at least, try to calm the situation down or he's going to have real hard times.

By the way, the image is hilarious... because he sure does look like that
    Last edited by JesusFMA; 08-09-2009 at 04:10 PM Reason: nah

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    I think we should make a youtube video about the subject and the whole petition plan. This would let other people know about Activision and their dirty plans.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First Steam... now Activision... what is to become of the gaming world?

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFMA View Post
    But would be really unfair to Infinity Ward team and others that we "make pay" this guy by the "piracy way". They surely have nothing to do with the Kotick's statements (hell yeah, he's an a-hole) and they shouldn't pay for it.
    I wonder though if the guys at infinity ward get paid whether or not the game does well. They might even already have got whatever bonuses they were liable for. I dont know how the gaming industry handles salaries but I doubt they work with the hope of getting paid if the game sells and dont get a monthly salary regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    I wonder though if the guys at infinity ward get paid whether or not the game does well. They might even already have got whatever bonuses they were liable for. I dont know how the gaming industry handles salaries but I doubt they work with the hope of getting paid if the game sells and dont get a monthly salary regardless.
    Your right on the fact that they get paid on a monthly, weekly, every other week or however your studio decides to pay you.

I say Activision fire's Baawwbee. Then makes their games actually cool. I mean come one Activision you're not a monopoly, not even close. This has alway been the problem with the gaming culture though. Either you are right below monopolizing or you are dead as soon as you start.

Honestly I am boycotting all of Activision's games now. I'm done with the following companies as a matter of fact. Nintendo, Capcom, EA, Valve, Rare, and Activision. Are all sucking little kids who don't know any better, and/or making whores out of their old popular franchisees.

But I am praising the following companies for making good games and being "Fair" About it.
    Insomniac games, Naughty Dog, Bungie, Sucker Punch, Rockstar games, Bethesda, and last but not least Atari.

Atari did a great job on the ghost busters game, and I understand I made it sound like I was not enjoying my self. But this is not the case. Atari made a very good game but was not directed very well at hardcore gamers. Thus I has to state that Hardcore games will not enjoy it.

Rockstar, has made GTA one of the best games ever made. And although Bethesda and Rockstar both released their DLC on the 360 first. That was a business decision and I can't complain.

Bungie, has made time and time again free DLC for Halo 3 players. Everyone should be thankful that they are very into their community too.

I don't feel I need to explain the other 3, but just let it be known that they are still some of the few good companies left.

Here is what I say, Boycott the 5 I said are bad and buy more of the others. Konami and Polyphony Digital, are also good companies. But Poly hasn't been very active, and Konami is just slightly better then everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    hahaha, I think I miss used the word "pay"

I didn't mean that they shouldn't get money or anything, what I meant was that they shouldn't get punished because of this guy's big mouth ..... especially when they do such amazing videogames.

I'm not sure either how this industry works, but I'm pretty sure too, that they got paid already, therefore the money now is going to other hands ... stupid hands I think.
    Last edited by JesusFMA; 08-09-2009 at 08:28 PM Reason: nah

im sure ill get flamed but...

Why cant you all just get over it... i've been playing games since ive been 3 =\ *currently 20+* Games have never been all that cheap, also the average gamer isnt that smart... you have FF VII for instance, that game sells so well on the ps3, even with all the piracy, and even with all the people who owned it/beat it in the past... whatever will sell, will sell reguardless...

there are also people who stick with the series they like, I for instance buy all of the "makai" series games, that Nippon ichi puts out... this is no different than anyone else... REGARDLESS of how many of you join in the fight, it will be like piracy... a very small number, that is useless to care about =\

Quote Originally Posted by Okiri View Post
    We got to make sure their HQ is rigged with bombs and blow up the whole place!!!!
    You could get in trouble making a statement like that...

Yes take that Activision!!!!!

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News