Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: game swapping?

Sponsored Links

game swapping?

Sponsored Links
    can we have a game swapping thread where you can swap an original ps3 game with another member sent by registered post or something.. i guess you need trustworthy honest members, but id like to think they are..

i have to swap mlb 10 the show and captain america supersoldier to swap if any offers

i live in australia.. these are pal version games

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This could be a sub-forum in the market place if enough people want to game swap.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Although I reckon that is a kewl idea, I don't think I will participate in such activity. I am paranoid with regards to how people handle my games. F they want to borrow any of mine, I check out the way they live, the condition of games they purchased new, how clean their cars are and I ask them to change games in the PS3 to see how they handle the disks. Those are all signs to me of how they will treat my property. There are currently only 2 friends who qualify ... Yeah ... i'm a lil weird ...

This is a good idea, I think it's good for people who live in the same country, because of the shipping costs and may tax for the receiver in there country. But I'm interest to see how far this is going. If we do such thread, we need an extra reputation to check how trustworthy the person is. But I would definitely check out that thread to sell/exchange some games of mine.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    If we do such thread, we need an extra reputation to check how trustworthy the person is.
    We could have something like eBay's feedback system where you give Positive, Negative or neutral feedback, and it only shows this persons feedback it in the market place section.

But it's definitely a great idea

If so, than perhaps there could be integration in the user information where a +trade rep bar would appear under their username.

LOL at ogrote.. i guess i'm a bit wierd too then.. i think i'd qualify for you.. i'm cleanish for a 35 yr old single straight "loser" of a male.. look i'll be honest i was a heroin addict for over 18 years n you see a lot of wierd stuff in that "line of bussiness".. but although i had flaws i always liked to think people respected my property i loaned them.. and it did'nt always happen.. there are some dirty people around but i'd like to think this could work..

i agree maybe there could be a different rep rating for swapping but living in australia i doubt theres a market for me anyway.. theres only 1 other member here i know from aus.. he's great but its not enough of an original library to help me feed my new addiction.. ps3 games n trophys, legit psn trophys..

hopefully it could work for those of you in more populated countries n continents like usa n europe.. but if you live in aussie give me a shout as i have nearly 50 original games n most i'd swap for something new..

cheers
    mikee

Lightbulb

Something like this could be added, but it would be a considerable amount of work.

Here is one example: iTrader v2.8 - Powerful Rating System: vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232044

This modification offers you a rating system for trades which are made on your board. As it is an advantage of the rating system on ebay, this gives your users some security.

Basically if enough members here were interested in a BST rating system like this we would definitely implement it, but as you can imagine if it's only a handful of people who would use it the time and effort (and server load) would probably not be justified.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

itrader_main270.jpg   itrader_rateuser.png   itrader_tab.png   itrader_user270.jpg  

Yeah, we should only add it if lots of people will use it, especially if it takes a lot of work to add.

Ha, the good old iTrader, which can be found in nearly every vBulletin board. I like the trader, it is simple and clear, and you can add feedback to the user you traded with.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News