Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

FreeKey - LiteOn 83850c Key Decrypter for XBox 360 Released

Sponsored Links
    Today Geremia has released FreeKey on the XBox-Scene forums (linked above). This is a FREE decrypter tool for the XBox 360 Lite-On DG-16D2S drive with Firmware 83850c.

Yes, thats right! Just days after the release of the iXtreme 1.6 F/W for the Lite-On 83850c, hackers decided hey, why should we pay someone to "decrypt" our DVD keys like fools? We can make an app to do it our selves.

And they did, Geremia and Max slapped together an app pack that will decrypt the key from a 83850c dump made using LO83info and freekeys. Good Job!

Download: FreeKey Pack / iX1.6 AIO Pack 83850c

Also available above is the iX 1.6 AIO Pack 83850c, with the readme notes below for each:

FreeKey:

If using Windows

1 - Download and install Portio32 Package
    2 - unpack Lo83info_32.exe
    3 - Connect your Liteon 83850c drive to your PC via SATA
    4 - Run Lo83info_32.exe (sata port) and follow the prompts
    5 - A file will be saved with a drive unique name as a .bin
    6 - Run freekey.exe

If using Dos -

1 - Download and unpack lo83info.exe
    2 - Connect your Liteon 83850c drive to your PC via SATA
    3 - Run Lo83info.exe (sata port) and follow the prompts
    4 - A file will be saved with a drive unique name as a .bin
    5 - Rename this file to correct name format
    6 - Start windows and run freekey.exe

iX 1.6 AIO Pack 83850c:

Here is all what you need to mod a LiteOn 83850c - first unrar this package

1) install PortIO32.exe if running vista you may have to do this manually see the 83850cmanual_installreadme.txt

2) Connect your Liteon 83850c drive to your PC via SATA

3) Run Lo83info_32.exe (sata port) and follow the prompts

4) A file will be saved with a drive unique name as a .bin

5) Use the cmd FreeKey.exe nameoffileumadewithLo83.bin by Germia & Maximus to decrypt the output.bin and get your drives key

6) open XtractorReader.exe, let it find your 83850c drive and make sure the tray is in half way mode.

THIS MODIFIED VERSION WILL ALLOW YOU TO GET YOUR INQUIRY, IDENTIFY, ETC FILES FROM YOUR LITEON 83850C, JUST CONNECT THE L83850C AND DO A "GET KEY AND FILES",

DO NOT USE THE SPEAR OR USBXTRACTOR ON THE 83850c IT WILL DAMAGE THE DRIVE & YOUR Xtractor / PC

AFTER A FEW SECCONDS YOU WILL GET A MSG SAYING "THINGS TO TRY..."

THAT MEANS IT CANNOT READ THE KEY AND OF COURSE IT CANT.

BUT AFTER THAT MSG CLICK OK AND WILL ASK IF YOU WANT TO GET THE OTHER FILES THAT COULD HELP YOU IN CASE YOU HAVE YOUR KEY THERE

7) Once you get the files and SAVE them

8) Open JF 1.65b

9) Select TARGET source and get the ix16-lite838 file

10) click on manual spoof, type your keys in there and load the inquiry.bin file

11) then follow standard write instructions from there for older lite-on drives

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the post man. Always helpful to know how to work on the newer drives. +rep

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very cool news... it seems lately Terry from FoundMy is as big a douche as Max from D!vineo in trying to charge people for what is FREE from the scene.

Props to Germania, Maximus and SatanUk indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Very cool news... it seems lately Terry from FoundMy is as big a douche as Max from D!vineo in trying to charge people for what is FREE from the scene.

Indeed, and D!vineo, they are douches. i ordered from there a few times because i was in a pinch needed it fast... it was supposed to be next day... none of it was. dicks....

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post

I don't agree with what some of the people do from some of the sites.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    Indeed, and D!vineo, they are douches. i ordered from there a few times because i was in a pinch needed it fast... it was supposed to be next day... none of it was. dicks....
    I've heard their customer service is horrible thanks for the warning.

Yeah customer service at D!vineo isn't the greatest. When they had the forums up you could see that. If anyone does order through them I would suggest going C.O.D. just to be on the safe side. This forces them to send you the product if they want to get paid. It costs a few dollars more but its worth it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by shummyr View Post
    I don't agree with what some of the people do from some of the sites.

I've heard their customer service is horrible thanks for the warning.
    the first order was butter, the second and third i had to bug them for tracking... which i shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by red8316 View Post
    Yeah customer service at D!vineo isn't the greatest. When they had the forums up you could see that. If anyone does order through them I would suggest going C.O.D. just to be on the safe side. This forces them to send you the product if they want to get paid. It costs a few dollars more but its worth it IMO.
    I agree, C . O. D. is the way to go. that was the first order i placed with them it was very fast and tracking was immediate. the others i payed for with CC..... i didn't get tracking until 1h before they were on my door step and it took 2 days longer then it should have given the time period the COD order got here.

Registered User softwaresnatche's Avatar
    I cant wait to use this, i have a lite on on route right now..

Smile

cool they dont take no crap from nobody.

does this actually work on the drive? i've been messing with this drive for a few days and cant get the key

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News