Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Formula One Pushed Back on Sony PS3 And XBox 360 Until 2010

Sponsored Links
    Got a Sony PS3 or XBox 360? Then there'll be no Formula One for you this year.

To quote: The latest issue of the UK Official PlayStation Mag reckons the PS3 version's been pushed back to next year.

And (surprise, surprise) now sources 'in the know' have told us the 360 version won't be out until 2010 either.

Our source said that Wii and PSP F1 games would be released later this year, but only because Codemasters doesn't "want to piss off the rights holders." Which really fills us with confidence.

True? Yeah, probably. Codemasters has shown off most of its 2009 line-up, but has given us nothing on Formula One so far. A delay sounds about right.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope that game will be good... would be my first F1 game since the early 90s.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wasn't F1 0X always exclusive for the playstation consoles? I've never seen a F1 game on a xbox.

Codemasters got the license to make the game. It sucks they are delaying it, yet another game.

Quote Originally Posted by wormie123 View Post
    Codemasters got the license to make the game. It sucks they are delaying it, yet another game.
    And we will be able to play this on PC (Sorry for the bad English)

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News