Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Flame of Recca Final Burning Help Plz

Sponsored Links
    Does anyone know if this game works with SwapMagic 3.6? I've got a slim PS2 and I can't seem to find any fix on this website. Actually I imported the original japanese version so there isn't a problem with the burning. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does anyone know how to get this to run?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    According to SwapMagicFix it requires a TOC swap with a larger-sized original game disc to work. There is a TOC size list in the 1:1 Swap Chat Forum for your reference.

Well I just got SwapMagic Coder and I have no idea how to get the TOC refresh working. Can anyone help me? I followed the instructions on the manual (Boot Coder to Boot Disc screen, remove "Tool A", replace with higher TOC disc - used DMC from 5th anniversary and God of War GH version, replace "Tool A") but after that it doesn't stop spinning. It still scrolls "Insert bigger TOC disc" at the bottom. Can anyone help?

Can anyone help me with the TOC refresh? Like I said before, the disc doesn't stop spinning when I put it in. I have a version 14 Slim PS2 (SCPH-75001) and Swap Magic Coder.

Can anyone help with this problem?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News