Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

First Screenshot and Details of New Square Enix Title Available

Sponsored Links
    PlayStation: The Official Magazine has made available an exclusive screenshot (below) and details of a new and unannounced action game from Square Enix.

To quote: I checked my mailbox today and found that I received the NEWEST issue of Playstation: The Official Magazine in the mail! The best part? It has a EXCLUSIVE screenshot of the newest currently unannounced action game coming from Square Enix.

All the magazine said was that it's for a Square Enix action title and that they will have the EXCLUSIVE unveiling of the name of game, more images, and 'the first details of this brand-new property' next month. Hell yes!

'It's Square Enix, it's new' and you'll read about it first right here' is the closing statement. Hell yes!

Square Enix might have screwed us the past couple years... but things might be changing.. I'll update you with any information I can find!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Finally! Looks like the morons over at Square have finally gotten their heads out of their asses. This may mark the beginning of a beautiful thing. Now all they need to do is remove FFXIII from being released on the XBOX. The PlayStation users should be the ONLY ones getting great, well-known titles from Square. Besides, the fanbase for a good majority of their games lies within the owners of both the PS3 and the Wii.

This is NOT the case with the XBOX users. Some fans may have strayed over there, but the majority is still with the other two consoles. They also need to fix their moronic mistake of putting Star Ocean on the XBOX only! That is total BS as many, MANY fans of the series are on the PS3. That was a stupid, STUPID mistake and I hope they pay dearly for it.

FFXIII is the game that will make or break my long time trust of this company. I haven't seen a good original FF game from them since FFX. I hope they finally change that soon otherwise I will stick exclusively to looking forward to my main fav dev, Capcom. Good news to hear though :-)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was hoping for SE's next MMORPG
    Quote Originally Posted by gygabyte666 View Post
    Now all they need to do is remove FFXIII from being released on the XBOX. The PlayStation users should be the ONLY ones getting great, well-known titles from Square.
    Quote Originally Posted by gygabyte666 View Post
    They also need to fix their moronic mistake of putting Star Ocean on the XBOX only!
    Fanboy detected. By the way, the Xbox users will have to swap discs, and we don't yet know how many disc there will be. The PS3 version will be much more convenient because of that.

And if FF will really use nearly the whole power of ps3 than ff on x360 cant look so good as on the ps3

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News