Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Everyone's A Rat single player takes over 56 hours to finish!

Sponsored Links
    Rockstar has given Grand Theft Auto 4 a simultaneous worldwide release for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles on April 29th, 2008. The latest trailer showing CGI and in-game footage was revealed today.

Want to know how many hours of gameplay are in the action-adventure game? Jeronimo Barrera, a senior developer at Rockstar, says it takes testers playing 4 hours a day "a good 2 weeks to get through the whole single-player game." So if they are playing a full week that's about 56 hours total!

Take a look at the "Everyone's A Rat" trailer below:

<gametrailers>32309</gametrailers>

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How much time was needed to finish San Andreas? 56h seems to be pretty short for a GTA game.

Anybody know a date for the PC version?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah! I'd almost say 56h is short! I seem to recall them saying a long time ago that San Andreas would take 80h to complete!

But, when up against the likes of COD4 (single player) and Uncharted Drakes Fortune GTA IV is a hell of a lot of game for your money!! I believe this time, Rockstar have gone for quality not quantity, if you look at the trailers the city is incredibly detailed and alive. The districts are so diverse and the time changes help to really bring the game to life. BUt, nyway is that 56 hours for just the main story as fast as possible, what about side missions and jyust plain messing about and emjoying the city... I think theres a lot more to be had out of this game.

We also learnt that after San Andreas, bigger isn't always better. The last GTA was too big for most people and the story dragged out a bit too much. Many people never actually completed the main story either through being lost in the vast landscape or just bored of half decent missions.

GTA IV looks promising and at just the right size it should keep people intrigued and not lose their intrest.

I think 56 hours is really long compared to most games out there and 56 hours would just be missions but think about all the random rampages and searching round the city you will do. The re-playability is huge especially seeing as characters have different diologue.

If a game is good, i (sadly) tend to rush through it because i want to know what's happening next.

If they finally managed to give us a real combat system, i think we'll need around 40 hours.

Those 56 hours do not include side missions etc... I guess they played it in some kind of rush to end it... It would take you much longer to finish

yeah, i bet you could easily clock 150+ hours on this beast... what with all the side missions and online

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News