Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Registered User wicked insanity's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

E3 2008: GTA: China Town War Details Released

Sponsored Links
    Rockstar has just released new details for GTA: China Town Wars. The game was developed by both Rockstar Leeds and Rockstar North.

"This is a game that will deliver a rich, fast-paced and intense 'Grand Theft Auto' experience that will be truly unique to Nintendo's handheld platform," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games.

"Rockstar Leeds, along with the team at Rockstar North, has built upon a decade of progressive design on Grand Theft Auto, and has created something fundamentally fresh and immersive."

China Town Wars will have an all-new story line and take advantage of the DS touch screen. The storyline will focus on the Triad crime syndicate.

E3 2008: GTA: China Town War Details Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm curious on what the graphics are going to be like on this.. I can't see this game selling out of shops as soon as it hits the shelf.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't see why not. As long as they get the gameplay down it should be a best seller. A lot of DS players are getting older now and looking for more mature games. This could tempt them to dust it off and start playing again.

The graphics will be cell shaded, and the view will be isometric. Thats what destructoid quoted from a Nintendo Power magazine anyway...

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News