Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Dolphin GameCube/Wii Emulator Unofficial Build 2630 Available

Sponsored Links
    Nakee over from the official Dolphin Web site has posted some information regarding the bi-weekly release of their Nintendo GameCube and Wii emulator. This time we will be surprised with some new good features :)

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: This revision has some major features such as Anti-Aliasing support in the GL plugin, and major advance in wii emulation (wiios works).

It also includes a lot of bug fixes, better regional support and of course some the usual crash fixes.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

:)

Sponsored Links
    PS-Twii here we come!

Now Gekko needs to get back on his horse and program more since he has the only PPC compatible code.

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    He-He yea right!

I wished i could do more to support him but my abbilitys are limited

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i guess this belongs in dolphin-emus threads but anyone with experience on this, generally how does windows handle lets say two wii-motes via bluetooth? and what about the IR-bar?

svn

have tested latest svn bulid, getting there slowly on new games..

The IR-bar does not transfare data. Its only connected for the power. So you can buy a wireless sensor bar and use it also for the emu.

Dolphin SVN Build 3404 Released

The Dolphin Team have released a new version of their Nintendo GameCube and Wii emulator for the PC. The emulator has great compatibility and speed along with Wiimote support (if you have a compatible bluetooth dongle).

Dolphin is a Nintendo GameCube and Wii emulator for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X (Intel/AMD CPU). Its name is derived from the original code name for the GameCube, "Dolphin" in 1999.
    Dolphin is considered to be the first GameCube emulator to successfully run commercial games. Following a certain revision, it also became the first emulator to run several Wii games properly.
    Notable changes since the last bi-weekly build:
    Fixed idle skipping in the JITIL build.
    Fix handling of various pad modes Luigi's Mansion finally has correct triggers
    Some possibly major speed boosts to the JITIL build (try with ProfiledReJIT = True in [Core] section of Dolphin.ini)
    More intuitive scaling/resolution settings for the OpenGL plugin.
    Mad hax included to patch Wave Race: Blue Storm
    Improvements to Wii file handling: some VC games (Zelda: A Link to the Past!) can succeed where they didn't before.
    Also fixed other things, probably too numerous to mention.
    OpenGL: fix leaking of fragment shaders
    Some improvements to the wii dvd device, can almost boot from wii menu

New features:
    File platform is shown in the gamelist, and it is a sortable category.
    WAD files can be shown in the gamelist
    Framelimiter added (from Iulius)
    Added ability to tack on custom shaders in the OpenGL plugin.

...And of course, a host of other bugfixes and smaller changes.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

dolphin.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

i just got into the whole wii scene last week. i haven't played it since i install my mod chip (wiinja). then i find out there's a emulator after i buy another wii to practice soft modding.

for the record nyko makes a wireless sensor bar that's on clearance at Radio Shack for $5
    after that all you need is blue tooth & a wii mote.
    Ive been playing mad world for 3 days on my laptop.

Banned User
    is this really true.. A wii emulator? why the hell do people buy that thing then??

Dolphin is still pretty buggy, plus a Wii is cheaper than buying a good gfx card.. lol. not every one has the patience to experiment with getting anything to work, most people want it "NOW". that why instead of being scavengers they pay for what they want (i bought 2 Wii's, so i have to play the spokesman role).

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News