Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK, so I recently got the MagicSwitch (those 3 plastic pieces... i think that's what they are called) along with Magic Swap v3.6 for my PSTwo (v12). I started making a few backups, got 8 DVDs and 1 CD game 100% working, all on TDK 8x DVD-Rs (except for the CD of course).

Other than GTA:San Andreas, which I read somewhere on these forums that it's been known to give trouble, the only game I've had a problem burning is Burnout: Revenge. Now I've already read about 3 or 4 other threads about it, and I got the same symptom too where at the first loading screen it freezes while the DVD keeps spinning. Now, the reason I decided to make a new thread was because there was a question I had that was never answered.

Does patching the DNAS files in an image before burning effect the game's overall playability after being burned?

Burnout is the first Online-Playable game I ever attempted to burn (because I wanted to make sure that all the O-P game backups I make actually allow me to play online). Anyway, I followed the steps in the online tutorial found on the main page and everything went great, until I tried playing the game, which is when I came up with the question. I know Burnout 4 has been giving people trouble, so if I have to burn it w/o patching just so I can play it, then that's fine... I just don't want to have to waste a bunch of DVDs on something that wont work just because I didnt ask first.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ive patched 50+ online backups including burnout revenge and ive had no problems. even if you patch the dnas file incorrectly the game should still boot fine its just gonna give you a dnas error when trying to go online.

use high quality media such as taiyo yoden and dvd decrypter and you should be fine. unless your lasers on the way out.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News