Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Does anyone know how to remove this?

Sponsored Links
    Hello all, nice see you guys.. been a while..hehe

Anyhow I was wondering if anyone had any idea on how to remove the watermark/logo found in shows sometimes found near the bottom left hand corner of the screen? The shows are in Dvd format, i was thinking of somehow making it invisible/lighting it dim?

Last case scenario would have to be cuting the lower part of the screen, is there any freeware based aps that you guys personally use that you will recommend me? Thank you

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i dont think you can with any freeware software.. maybe you could dim the logo.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    im pretty sure that when the video is exported, the logo is burned into it, so it would be hard as hell to remove it. its hard enough to do to a static image depending on the image.

in short, dont think you can do it. if you dim the scene, everything will be dim. the only thing i can think of is to crop the movie/show to cut off the bottom, or the right side of the screen so the logo isnt there anymore. either that, or put your own logo on top of it to cover it up

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    [Register or Login to view links]
    This might help.

try watermark master: [Register or Login to view links]

VirtualDub [Register or Login to view links]

Thanks a bunch dasda just exactly what I was looking for... I wonder if there is a freeware version.. hehe

I'd better close this up now, we don't want this to turn into a warez request thread.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News