Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DMS4 Problem

Sponsored Links

DMS4 Problem

Sponsored Links
    Why would my PS2 not reset anymore after installing a DMS4 Pro? Now it just shuts off when i tap the Power/Reset button.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not 100% sure but i think the dms4 pro has to be flashed before you use it and the newest flash for it which is "DMS4 Official Flash Release 0.4" which can be found on their site.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have it flashed with ToxicOS 0.3

Toxic OS 0.4 is not released yet... This is an odd problem, this isnt a EZI version is it?

Quote Originally Posted by WOWchamp
    Toxic OS 0.4 is not released yet... This is an odd problem, this isnt a EZI version is it?
    No its not the EZI version. Im also not using a HDD which i heard causes this problem. This is on a v7 if that makes any difference. I never had any problems like this putting this chip in any other versions. Actually just did a v4 right before this one for the first time and had zero problems, and i read alot about v4 is a nightmare one to do. Any other ideas?

Try disableing the chip via holding the square button at startup and then hit the reset button and see if that works. If not post pics of your install on the DMS fourms and have some of the veteran modders see what they come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by WOWchamp
    Yes it is as i already have it but they name it DMS4-Official-Flash-0.4 and the cue and bin files are named dms4-upgrade-0.4 and also a DMS4_04.ELF comes with it.

Where did you get it?? Its not on the offical web fourms??? I thought the DMS flashes were different from the team toxic flashes????!!!
    Last edited by WOWchamp; 10-27-2005 at 04:12 AM

From the dms3 site itself.

P.S. Forgot to put the 3 in sorry about that.

This isnt TOXIC OS 0.4 is it?!@?!?!?!? Im going to check it out right now.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News