Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DMS4 Problem

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not sure but it must be, check it out and let me know as i haven`t burnt the image yet.

The dms flashes might be differant from the toxic ones WOWchamp,but you think that it should still work on the dms4 chip.Maybe there is a difference and using a dms flash on a toxic flash might not work but i`m not 100% sure on this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The dms flash should be different from the toxic flash. The reason is that the Toxic OS is able to boot backups but for legal reasons the dms flash is only able to run homebrew apps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well i found the problem and it was just user error. Turns out that the Power/Eject cable was not properly pluged in.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The DMS4 flash will work, but its not the same as the TOXIC releases.. you just got me a little excited because I thought OS 0.4 was out.

It's Hard drive

If you have a hard drive plugged into the ps2 (ide) as i do on my v7 with a dms pro (not EZI) the machine will not reset when the hard drive is in operation, it will just shut off, i may be the only one with this scenario, but i doubt that it is the dms4 because my dms3+ had the exact same behavior with the same hard drive situation.

Nope i have magic modchip and when the hdd is running and i press reset button it puts the ps2 into stanby mode (red light) and you have to restart it again. It is designed this way to turn off so you don`t damage your hdd, as if you kept hitting reset before the hdd can actually get ready it would not be good for it. Hope info helps.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News