Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    BTW the countdown timer is set for tuesday the day of Sony's E3 press conference.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyway if it was Big Boss, shouldn't he have a fox logo (FOXHOUND) on his hat?

I mean it could be Solidus as well. He also weared an eyepatch.
    If it's supposed to be Solidus, then the Raiden thing makes sense again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's not Solidus, he had an eyepatch, but in the other eye, that is clearly Big Boss, as well as the other one is clearly Raiden, not NULL/Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger.

The best theory is that this game fills in the gaps between all of the previous Metal Gears: Big Boss before Outer Heaven, Raiden Seaching for BB body, and, why not, Snake in those years between MGS2 and MGS4.

Quote Originally Posted by GZA1984 View Post
    Anyway if it was Big Boss, shouldn't he have a fox logo (FOXHOUND) on his hat?

I mean it could be Solidus as well. He also weared an eyepatch.
    If it's supposed to be Solidus, then the Raiden thing makes sense again.
    Solidus had an eyepatch on his left eye, whereas Big Boss had an eyepatch on his right eye.

i mean, look at that magazine, that may not be a ninja, that may not be Raiden... I mean:

"Gray Fox aka NULL aka Frank Jaeger looks different. " we never saw his face or hair... did we?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News