Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confirmed: New Super Mario Bros for Wii to Feature 'Demo Play'

Sponsored Links
    In a recent [Register or Login to view links] with Shigeru Miyamoto, it has been confirmed that the new Super Mario Bros for Wii will be the first title to include a new "demo play" feature.

With it, players can pause at any level and let the game take over to complete it on its own and resume playing at anytime.

To quote: "In New Super Mario Bros. Wii, if a player is experiencing an area of difficulty, this will allow them to clear troubled areas and take over when they're ready" confirmed Miyamoto, through his translator.

"And yes, we're looking into this for future games, too" Miyamoto says.

That means young kids no longer need to Google for cheats, purchasing strategy guides or even need to work hard to get to the next level.

Is this a helpful feature, or would you rather spend $50 to watch a couple of movies than to watch a game play itself? Feel free to share your comments below!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Kinda takes the challenge out of the game, don't it?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lame, all this will do is make the game watered down. Instead of encouraging players to get better it allows them to simply skip the hard parts which will become a crutch that is used much too often. If I do end up getting this game, there is no way I will use this "feature."

One of the reasons you play a game is for the challenge; and without that, I feel games really are a waste of time...

Sadly, I can see myself using this all the time. When it becomes easy to cheat I can't help myself!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News